The EUROCALL Review
The EUROCALL Review is EUROCALL’s open access online scientific journal, edited by former EUROCALL President (2005-2011), Ana Gimeno. It is hosted on the Open Journal System and maintained by the Central Library Services at the Universidad Politécnica de Valencia, Spain.
Regular sections are:
- Reports on EUROCALL Special Interest Groups: up-to-date information on SIG activities
- Projects: reports on on-going CALL or CALL-related R&D projects
- Recommended websites: reports and reviews of examples of good practice in language learning website development
- Research papers on CALL related topics
- Research and Development papers on CALL related topics
- Reflective Practice papers on CALL related topics
- Reviews of new books, CALL software, etc.
Please go to the following link for further information and to submit a contribution.